Monday, August 10, 2009

A day in the life of ...

I THINK I JUST HAD A SELF DISCOVERING MOMENT.
And yes it has changed everything I knew about myself.
I'd say I was heartbroken all this while till I realised ,its nothing to do with the other.No not how they treated you, not how they reacted or not the chooses they made.The heartbreak actually has nothing to do with them!!
So lemme explain, as innocence or youth would have it I believed in undying love.The love that didnt hurt.The idea that there is only one!And that one, once found wouldnt leave.That thats just how life worked.Like you finish college/uni you get a job you find the one you marry have children and so on.
So the disappointment is not in them ..its in the idea! that it didnt work or isnt entirely true.

1 comment:

  1. Our exepriences is made magical through our perceptions and realisation makes us wiser...

    ReplyDelete